Included in this Package:
- 4 nights at Singita Lebombo, including meals, game drives, bush walks, laundry, WiFi and road transfers, as well as all drinks (excluding French champagne)
- Please note that international and domestic flights are not included in the price
Day 1 – 5: Kruger National Park
Spend 4 incredible nights at Singita Lebombo in loft-style suites overlooking the lush Kruger bush. 4 nights in this incredible location will allow plenty of time to enjoy the wildlife to its fullest, as well as take advantage of the lodge’s luxurious amenities and facilities.
In between morning and evening game drives, you can relax by the pool, enjoy the gym and spa, read in the library and take in the surrounding views. Morning drives begin early, with tea, coffee, and some snacks to keep you satisfied until you return to the lodge for breakfast. Safaris here are taken in Land Rovers with a maximum of 6 guests. Private vehicles can also be rented should you seek even more privacy.
Bush walks, spot-lit night drives, star gazing, archery and mountain biking round out the Singita experience, and guests can also take trips to the Singita School of Cooking in the staff village. Meals at the lodge are excellent, and couples can arrange for private dinners to be served on their own decks for added romance.
Remember to pack neutral colored clothing, with light summer clothes for daytime and warm sweaters and jackets for cool mornings and evenings. Comfortable walking shoes are a must.
Wildlife in the concession is truly spectacular. On your drives, look out for the Big 5, as well as giraffe, impala, wildebeest, baboon and other monkeys, hippo, warthog, crocodile, and zebra, amongst others.
Singita Lebombo Detailed info:
- 15 luxurious wood and glass suites with private decks
- En-suite bathrooms with bath and romantic outdoor showers
- Specialist guides tour guests through game drives, bush walks, star gazing, birding and more.