- 9 Nights of lifelong and incomparable memories.
- Stay-in-style at our collection of unique and award-winning lodges and camps.
- Experience the magnificence and beauty of South Africa.
Day 1-4: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
The Sabi Sand shares an unfenced border with Kruger National Park, giving visitors the best of both worlds – access to Kruger’s huge wildlife populations with the exclusivity of a private reserve.
Daily game drives in the reserve are punctuated by exciting animal sightings, tea, coffee and snacks, and evening sundowners. Sabi Sand is particularly known for its high concentration of leopard, an otherwise elusive animal not often seen – this allows for some incredible photo opportunities.
Explore the magic reserve from the comforts of Inyati, a small and romantic safari lodge offering comfortable accommodation, relaxing terraces and swimming pool and great food and service.
Inyati detailed info:
- 11 private chalets with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Fantastic communal areas, including a bar, dining room, lounge, deck and pool
- Excellent, experienced guides and rangers who take guests on drives and bush walks
Day 4-8: Cape Town
After your spectacular three-night safari, fly down to the Mother City, for four nights at the beautiful Clarendon Fresnaye. This luxury boutique hotel islocated conveniently close to Cape Town’s most impressive attractions, including gorgeous beaches, the famed Cape Point reserve, and the city center.
Four nights here include explorations in the historic city center, optional tours of Cape Point, the Constantia wine region, Hout Bay and the stunning coastal road. Make sure to take a walk in the Company’s Gardens up to the natural history museum, stroll past the many quirky boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Long Street and do some shopping at the bustling V&A Waterfront. A ferry tour to Robben Island is also highly recommended.
The Clarendon provides vast views of the Atlantic and is several minutes from Clifton and Camps Bay beaches – great spots to visit in the late afternoon for sundowners and a stroll along the seafront.
Clarendon Fresnaye detailed info:
- Luxurious, air-conditioned rooms with large en-suite bathrooms, daily newspapers, and WiFi
- 2 swimming pools and sheltered, landscaped garden
- Excellent daily breakfasts and friendly service
Day 8-10: Cape Winelands
End your South African honeymoon in the beautiful vineyards, just 40 minutes from Cape Town. After leaving the Fresnaye, take a drive to historic Stellenbosch, on the outskirts of which you’ll find Spier Wine Estate.
The perfect end to your trip, Spier’s suites are laid out in the style of a village, allowing a spacious and relaxed atmosphere on the estate’s large, lush grounds. Your 2 nights here should include some visits to the award-winning wine estates scattered throughout the Stellenbosch and Franschhoek valleys.
With literally hundreds of estates to choose from, get a good wine map from Spier’s reception and pick a few estates to visit. Most estates in the area feature great wine, beautiful grounds and views, and fantastic restaurants. Highly recommended are Uva Mira, Clouds, Tokara, Rustenberg and La Motte.
Spier detailed info:
• Village style accommodation, with generous suites and en-suite bathrooms, WiFi and air conditioning
• 2 restaurants, including the excellent Eight which serves stunning tapas menus
• Private, relaxed swimming pool area and tons of shaded picnic spots