- 9 Nights of lifelong and incomparable memories.
- Stay-in-style at our collection of unique and award-winning lodges and camps.
- Experience the magnificence and beauty of Madikwe, Cape Town & the Winelands.
Day 1-4: Madikwe Game Reserve
One of the country’s best-kept secrets, Madikwe is home to the Big 5 and countless other animals. One of Madikwe’s greatest advantages is its location outside of the malaria belt, meaning you don’t have to worry about taking medication while on safari.
Experience two daily game drives in this beautiful reserve, and track animals including lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, giraffe, rhino, zebra, warthog and many others. Also, enjoy views of the waterhole from Jamala’s watchtower.
Jamala’s intimate, colonial-style elegance is the ideal spot for honeymooners; consisting of private villas featuring rim-flow pools, outdoor showers, and large decks. Enjoy tons of romance and privacy here while watching wildlife amble by the comfort of your villa.
Jamala Madikwe detailed info:
- Just 5 freestanding villas, each with pools, decks, en-suite bathrooms, dining areas, lounges, and fireplaces
- Gourmet dining in the boma and star deck
- Lounge, library and curio shop
Day 4-8: Cape Town
Once your safari is complete, head down to the exclusive suburb of Bantry Bay in Cape Town. Perched against the slopes of Lion’s Head and boasting spectacular views of the Atlantic, the Clarendon’s boutique style accommodation is perfect for couples.
The intimate hotel is close to Cape Town’s multitude of sights and attractions, including the city bowl, Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and its string of picturesque beaches.
Clarendon Bantry Bay detailed info:
- Luxurious suites with private balconies and spacious en-suite bathrooms
- Beautiful communal areas, balcony and swimming pool lawn
- Excellent breakfasts served on the balcony
Day 8-10: Cape Winelands
After a relaxing stay at the Clarendon, take a quick drive into the wine region and your next and final hotel. Babylonstoren, located in the midst of the Winelands’ vineyards, combines historic Cape Dutch architecture with modern comforts and an incredibly beautiful garden.
A labyrinth of vegetables, berries and a massive variety of flowers, supply Babylonstoren’s renowned restaurants. Spend your last 2 days in the country exploring the many farms of the Winelands, its picturesque towns and acclaimed restaurants.
Babylonstoren detailed info:
- Contemporary, ultra luxurious suites in the manor house and cottages, with complimentary WiFi and fireplaces
- Amazing meals at the restaurants, outdoor pool, sun terrace, spa, gym, and barbecue facilities
- Activities including canoeing, cycling, hiking and vineyard walks