Why choose Madikwe Safari Lodge:
- Malaria free
- Children are well-catered for at Lelapa Lodge, making it a prime choice for families
- Fantastic views of the reserve
- Dense elephant populations
- The lodges accommodate all types of visitors, from large groups and couples to families with small children
The three camps, Lelapa, Dithaba, and Kopano lodges, incorporate 20 suites total. Lelapa is family friendly, allowing children of all ages, while Dithaba welcomes children only when solely reserved. Kopano is the most intimate of the lodges, with four private suites, and children are not permitted. All three lodges include comfortable outdoor areas with outstanding views of the reserve and are open-plan and luxuriously appointed. The seclusion of the camps, the Kopano in particular, makes them an ideal honeymoon destination.
The lodge has a spa with treatments available in your suite, and daily game drives are offered in the mornings and evenings. Bird watching and astronomy are also provided. Activities for children include bug CSI, bush orientation, family game drives, pizza-making, and star gazing. The lodge is also available as a unique wedding venue.
- 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List