Ol Donyo is comprised of 6 stand-alone lodges, with 20 beds in total. All the rooms feature an en-suite bath and shower, outdoor shower, mosquito net, lounge, veranda and king size beds. An exceptional feature of all the rooms is the Rooftop Star Beds. The rooms are incredibly spacious while maintaining an element of intimacy. Two suites are ideal for couples, while the pool suites are ideal for families or smaller groups. Central foyers connect Nyati, Sirra, Sambu, and El Mau Suites.
- Mpiya Lodge and Asali Lodge are both one bedroom lodges.
- Sambu is a two bedroom family lodge with a shared lounge and a private swimming pool.
- Sirra Lodge is a two bedroom lodge which works well for a family or two separate couples. Sirra has separate and independent bedrooms, each with private pools.
- Nyati is also a 2 bedroom lodge with separate and independent bedrooms: each has their own pools so this lodge can also be booked by a family or friends.
- El Mau is another two bedroom lodge with separate and independent bedrooms. Each room also has a private pool.
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty/ Wellness therapist
- Laundry service
- Viewing deck
- Restaurant/ Dining area
ACTIVITIES & WILDLIFE:
The most popular events are game drives, guided walks, village visits, and picnics. Other activities include biking, hiking, and horse riding. There are also day trips available to Amboseli.
There are over 7000 different animals in the area surrounding the lodge, including the Big 5. Other animals include the cheetah, fringe-eared oryx, the shy gerenuk, and giraffe. The lodge is remote and far away from roads, traffic, and human habitation.