When you’re tired of the luxury, you have the wilderness of Africa to explore at your leisure – where you can live out expeditions of your own, discovering things you never thought possible in the African bush.
- Sabi Sabi Selati Camp has just eight suites – all air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, coffee and tea making facilities and minibars.
- The Lourenco Marques honeymoon suite is one of the premier suites at Sabi Sabi Selati and features indoor and outdoor baths and showers. It is the perfect choice for couples wanting a romantic getaway and features such things as in-suite dining and the option of having your bedroom strewn with rose petals.
- The Ivory Presidential suite is another excellent choice, featuring antiques throughout, Persian carpets and a private plunge pool.
- Dining veranda
- Full bar facilities
- Swimming pool
- Guest lounge
- Access to the Sabi Sabi Bush Nature spa is available to guests of Sabi Sabi Selati and Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp guests only. No external clientele are allowed in.
- Morning and evening game drives with a Shangaan tracker
- Guided bush walks and hikes
- There are daily flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, direct to the Sabi airstrip.
- Daily flights are also available to the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport from most major airports in South Africa, which is then just a short hop to the Sabi airstrip.
- Private aeroplane and helicopter charters are available on request.
- By road, Sabi is just 2 hours from Nelspruit or 5 hours from Johannesburg, on a well-kept road.