Explore the environment and wildlife of Kapama Private Game Reserve, before discovering the many attractions and wonders of Cape Town. Finally, taste award-winning wines and stroll through the historic streets of the Winelands’ towns.
• 8 Nights of lifelong and incomparable memories.
• Stay-in-style at our collection of unique and award-winning lodges and hotels.
• Experience the magnificence and beauty of South Africa.
Length of Trip:
- 2 nights at Kapama Southern Camp, including meals and game drives
- 4 nights at Southern Sun Waterfront, including breakfast
- 2 nights at Spier, including breakfast
Day 1-3: Kapama Private Game Reserve
Kapama, located just west of the Kruger National Park, is a vast and beautiful private game reserve, home to the Big 5 and a myriad of other African mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians.
Spend 2 nights here at Kapama Southern Camp, enjoying twice-daily game drives, elephant interactions, balloon safaris and close encounters with endangered wildlife.
Southern Camp’s luxury suites have unrestricted views of the surrounding bush, and it’s possible to sit and watch animals from the privacy of your own deck. Relax in the lounge and pool areas in between drives, and enjoy the camp’s delicious food and peaceful atmosphere.
Southern Camp detailed info:
- 25 air-conditioned suites, with en-suite bathrooms and decks (some with private pools)
- Family suites have inter-leading bedrooms and private lap pools
- All meals prepared fresh daily, served in the dining room and boma
Day 3-7: Cape Town
After an unforgettable safari, spend 4 nights in Cape Town at the centrally located Southern Sun Hotel. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and its collection of restaurants, shops, and cinemas, the Southern Sun’s bright, comfortable rooms will serve as the perfect base for a stay in this beautiful city.
Close to your hotel is the city bowl, Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Camps Bay and the many museums, markets, and cafés of the city center. While here, you can choose from a vast number of great tours and attractions to visit, and any stay in Cape Town is incomplete without a drive down to the peninsula.
Southern Sun detailed info:
- 537 rooms, each with views, air conditioning, 5-star amenities, and 24hr room service
- Well-equipped fitness center and swimming pool
- Excellent Yizani restaurant
Day 7-9: Cape Winelands
From Cape Town take a short 40-minute drive to the Cape Winelands, where you’ll finish your holiday at Spier. Situated just outside the historic town of Stellenbosch, Spier’s extensive and beautiful grounds offer a serene getaway and a truly relaxing end to your trip.
The Winelands are home to well over a hundred excellent wine estates, beautiful towns and some of the country’s finest restaurants. Explore the wineries, antique stores, bakeries, sidewalk cafés and charming farm stalls of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, and Paarl.
Spier detailed info:
- Spacious, luxurious suites set out resort-style
- 2 excellent restaurants and plenty of picnic areas
- Tranquil swimming pool area, conference center, and amphitheater